3093 Lina Lane #6, San Jose
Listed for $998,000
3 beds • 3 baths • 1,813 sqft interior • 841 sqft lot
Enjoy the spectacular panoramic views, parks, walking paths, and community by joining this truly unique Communications Hill neighborhood.
- Newly built in 2017, this end unit is located on the beautifully landscaped Lina Lane away from the street.
- Enter mid level through the 8 foot rustic plank door to oversized windows reaching to the high ceilings of the upper floor.
- The open floor plan with wood floors and recessed lighting includes the expansive living room, kitchen and eating area.
- The modern kitchen with granite slab countertops, upgraded stainless steel appliances and an abundance of maple shaker door cabinets offers a large breakfast bar area for entertaining.
- The eating area opens to the kitchen and the patio for additional relaxing or dining space.
- The wide upstairs hallway connects the two upstairs bedrooms and provides extra cabinet space across from a convenient wide laundry closet.
- The master bedroom retreat includes a walk-in closet and the open bath has dual sinks, Ceaserstone countertops, multiple drawers and cabinets, a large walk-in shower, and separate room for the commode.
- Bathrooms include modern water-efficient fixtures, large framed mirrors and marble countertops.
- Downstairs offers not only the third bedroom and bath, but bonus areas at the foot of the stairs for storage pieces or work station, a large closet and access to the 2-car attached garage.
- Over $57,000 in builder upgrades including salt-free water filtration system, Smart thermostats and additional built-in network, cable/video, and satellite outlets.
- Experience the many hiking trails or challenge yourself by climbing the famous stairs. Take in the view of San Jose and the valley or the stars and lights at night.
- Easy access to highways, Light Rail, Caltran, shopping and restaurants including The Plant, and schools.
Ducky and Amy Grabill